All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to a range of endangered animals found in Asia. Readers learn basic facts about each animal, and also why the animal s habitat is threatened. The book also considers what people can do to help, both at an international level and at the level of the readers themselves. Habitat maps, fact boxes, labels, and captions all combine to aid understanding.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHeinemann First Library: Animals in Danger
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.