All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces readers to a range of endangered animals found in Europe. Readers learn basic facts about each animal, and also why the animal's habitat is threatened. The book also considers what people can do to help, both at an international level and at the level of the readers themselves. Habitat maps, fact boxes, labels, and captions all combine to aid understanding.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history. Louise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Library: Animals in Danger
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.