CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. Explains that different kinds of animals, such as mice, rabbits, and bobcats, need to move fast in order to catch things to eat or to get away from danger.
- Author(s)Jessica Brett
- PublisherEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTopeka
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcono-Clad Books, Div. of American Cos., Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.