All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of We Weep for Our Strangeness in 1969, Dennis Schmitz has been widely praised and admired as one of our most original and fearless American poets. Animism finds him at his surprising, wry, elegantly layered, and brilliantly crafted best. The world of Schmitz's poems is deeply, vividly physical, intense in its sense perception and detail, yet also ultimately spiritual, affirming the presence of divinity and spirit in the most unlikely places and things. We learn as we go, along with the poet, about death, about desire, about our relation to the n-human world-in short, about the things that truly matter.
- Author BiographyDENNIS SCHMITZ is the author of seven previous books of poems, including The Truth Squad and About Night: Selected and New Poems. He taught for over 30 years at California State University at Sacramento.
- Author(s)Dennis Schmitz
- PublisherOberlin College Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOberlin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOberlin College Press
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.