All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Letitia Barbauld: New Perspectives, the first collection of essays on the work of this major British writer, is the indispensable volume for everyone who wants an introduction to Barbauld and to the most current thinking about her. The book will be essential reading for academic students of English literature, 1740 to 1840, and will also attract n-specialists who care about the history of writing by women.
- Author BiographyWilliam McCarthy is professor of English emeritus at Iowa State University. Olivia Murphy is lecturer in English at Murdoch University.
- PublisherBucknell University Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleTransits: Literature, Thought & Culture, 1650-1850
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBucknell University Press
- Content Note9 black & white halftones, 1 charts, 1 tables
- Weight758 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byOlivia Murphy,William McCarthy
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.