All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $51.25
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $24.74Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe book encourages you to visit two areas: Anna Maria Island and the Mountains of North Carolina. It's t your typical guidebook, but a personal guide to what the author considers to be the very best of these two wonderful and very different worlds. The focus is on those lesser-kwn areas and activities and pleasures that await visitors and new residents alike. Included is historical information about the two areas as well as what to do, where to go and how to get there. You will also find information on the types of accommodations available and how to find them and suggestions on what to eat and where to eat it. Included are reviews and listing of their favorite eating places and more than two dozen recipes that are more-or-less indigeus to the two areas. The author and his wife live an abundant life and want to share it with all who will love it and appreciate it as much as they do.
- Author(s)Phil Demontmollin
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.