Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Anna May is young, her grandmother makes her a beautiful blue velvet cloak. When she wears it, Anna May feels like a queen. Soon Anna May grows out of the cloak - but she never forgets her favourite piece of clothing and the love and magic in it. And she is determined to pass on the love in the cloak to all those in her family. This is the remarkable tale of one beautiful cloak and the transformations it undergoes as it is remade into piece after piece of clothing. This story will assuredly warm both body and heart of ever child who reads it.
- Author BiographyChristiane Cicioli, born in Quebec, has lived both in Canada and the United States. One of the most enjoyable activities she has shared with her family and three now grown children has been to hear and recount the tales and customs of grandparents, great-grandparents, and other relatives of previous generations. Those inspirational moments have become the source of her writing. After working with children in elementary schools for many years, she is now a freelance writer and translator. Susan Pearson lives in Vancouver, BC, with her husband Ed. She creates images for children's books and teaches watercolor painting classes.
- Author(s)Christiane Cicioli
- PublisherSimply Read Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSimply Read Books
- Content Note1
- Weight468 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Pearson
- Reading AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $20.84Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.49
- AU $10.61Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $11.49
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $7.53Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $12.09Trending at AU $12.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.