All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Richardson was a self-confessed serial dieter. You name it, she tried the diet. And failed. Perhaps there was some weight loss to begin with but the pounds would always creep back on, and maybe a few more besides. And then something incredible happened. Anna discovered the simple secret to sustained weight loss. Using five food rules she lost two stone and kept the pounds and inches off. ANNA RICHARDSON'S BODY BLITZ DIET is Anna's easy-to-follow plan that guarantees up to 7lbs weight loss in fourteen days. Keep to THE RULES for just two weeks, use Anna's delicious meal plan recipes and you will never feel hungry or bloated again. Whether you have a special occasion coming up or just want to get back in to those jeans, the BODY BLITZ DIET will help you get your confidence - and waistline - back for good.
- Author BiographyAn experienced presenter, journalist and broadcaster ANNA RICHARDSON started her TV life in the heyday of the Big Breakfast - Channel 4's most successful breakfast show. She was soon spotted for her wit and frank down-to-earth style and now presents Channel 4's primetime series Supersize v Superskinny as well as presenting her own C4 diet series. Justine Pattison specialises in ghostwriting healthy eating recipes and, to date, her recipes and diet plans have featured in books totalling over 1million sales. She also originates and develops healthy eating recipes for major food and product manufacturers. Justine has used her skills as a food stylist and producer on television programmes such as You Are What You Eat (Channel 4) and Supersize vs Superskinny (Channel 4). More recently, she has been involved with the highly successful What To Eat Now (BBC2) and Caribbean Food Made Easy with Levi Roots (BBC 2). Justine writes on a weekly basis for 4Food, Channel 4's food website, and is a regular contributor to Guardian.co.uk.
- Author(s)Anna Richardson
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date28/02/2012
- Content Note200
- Weight626 g
- Width183 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.