Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in an academically successful Chinese-American family, Anna Sui was t destined to make her mark as a fashion designer. When Sui left for New York City, America's fashion capital, her mother lamented that her only daughter was wasting her brains in a career that required ne. Almost 30 years later, Sui has one of the most sought-after labels in fashion world. Blending rock and roll, bohemian culture, and pure girlishness in her designs, Sui has created a devout following of famous fans, including Madonna, Paris Hilton, and supermodels Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington. Find out how this girl from suburban Detroit pursued her dream, even when few believed it could come true.
- Author(s)Susan Muaddi Darraj
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleAsian Americans of Achievement
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour & black-&-white photographs, glossary, chronology & timeline, bibliography, sidebars, further reading, web sites, index
- Weight386 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.