CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst a brilliantly observed background of life in the Staffordshire Potteries, Anna Of The Five Towns is both a vel about a gossipy, myopic, savage community and at its heart a young girl dominated by her miserly father. Bennett's portrait of Anna as a spirited, subtle, complex modern woman makes this book as absorbing and moving today as when it was first written.
- Author BiographyArnold Bennett (1867-1931) was for some thirty years the dominant British novelist and critic. His greatest novels are ANNA OF THE FIVE TOWNS, THE OLD WIVES' TALE and RICEYMAN STEPS.
- Author(s)Arnold Bennett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Introduction byFrank Swinnerton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.