All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 25 years, millions of families have trusted Annabel Karmel's expertise in feeding. Now, Annabel's Baby-Led Weaning Recipe Book has been designed for parents wanting to explore self-feeding.Championing a flexible approach to feeding, this book makes for the ideal stand-alone guide for those wanting to explore baby-led weaning (BLW) exclusively. Or for those wanting to introduce BLW alongside spoon-feeding purees, it can be used as a companion cookbook to Annabel's New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner which is filled with her famous puree recipes.This delicious, nutritious collection of 120 family friendly recipes is paired with useful advice and essential tips to equip parents with the power to choose what's best for their baby. Whilst purees provide an obvious bridge between liquid and solid foods, self-feeding offers a prime opportunity for babies to discover their natural abilities to explore a wide variety of tastes and textures, encouraging independence and good eating habits.Many families find that incorporating a mix of both works best for their baby.Whether you are choosing exclusive BLW or combining with spoon-feeding, Annabel's Baby-Led Weaning Recipe Book is the ultimate companion for exploring self-feeding safely. Annabel's baby-led weaning recipes are a great addition to her failsafe purees. Combining the two methods helps ensure optimum nutrition while helping your baby to develop those important motor skills and enjoy social family mealtimes. Sarah Almond Bushell, Registered Dietitian and Consultant Nutritionist
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel is the UK's best-selling author on baby and children's food. She is an expert in devising tasty and nutritious meals for children without the need for parents to spend hours in the kitchen. As a busy working mother of three, she has first-hand experience of the difficulties of feeding young children while knowing how important it is to provide them with healthy and tasty food. Her popular website www.annabelkarmel.com has more than 70,000 members and offers parents delicious recipes for babies, children and adults as well as information on all aspects of nutrition. Annabel was awarded an MBE in June 2006 in the Queen's Birthday honours for her outstanding work in the field of child nutrition.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherPalazzo Editions Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2017
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note150 colour
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.72
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.48
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.33
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $47.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.