All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a best-selling children's cookery writer, entrepreneur and mum of three, Annabel Karmel kws what it's like to juggle motherhood with a busy life. The prospect of spending hours cooking a nutritious meal for the family can be daunting, but Annabel's stunning new cookbook offers a solution with over 100 simple, tasty recipes that the whole family will enjoy. For those busy weeknights, try Annabel's 20-minute recipes and 6-ingredient meal ideas - all of which are easy-to-make and packed with flavour - such as Chicken Chow Mein or her mouth-watering Dover Sole with Parsley Butter. Planning lunches for school or work is also a breeze thanks to Annabel's invative ideas for lunchboxes and snacks. There are meals you can prepare in advance and store in the fridge or freezer ready for an action-packed family weekend, and easy recipes that you can make from store cupboard ingredients. If you have family or friends coming round, Annabel has got it covered with superb ideas for easy weekend entertaining and show-stopping desserts. Impress your dinner guests with Annabel's succulent Venison Casserole or aromatic Oriental Roast Duck, followed by Berry and White Chocolate Tart. Packed full of brand new recipes, Annabel Karmel's Busy Mum's Cookbook gives mums everything they need to prepare delicious, healthy, stress-free meals for all the family every day of the week.
- Author BiographyMother of three, Annabel Karmel MBE is the UK's No.1 children's cookery author, bestselling international author, and expert on devising delicious, nutritious meals for babies children and families. Since launching with The Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner more than 20 years ago, Annabel has written 39 books, which have sold over four million copies worldwide, covering every stage of a child's development. In fact, Annabel's very first book is one of the UK's bestselling nonfiction books of all time.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight940 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.