Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.16Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.30Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionA colorful playfully illustrated younger children's story-style guide to the wildlife and wonders of Antarctica, stepping readers (or those being read to) through the watery and icey world of fishes, penguins, seals, skuas, squid, and others, showing key interactions. A learning experience for both young and old, complete with a species guide and simple map.
- Author BiographyBryce L. Meyer has authored and illustrated two prior children's books on nature (Paiges Book of Fishes and Whales, Dolphin and Manatee Friends End to End) He holds graduate degrees in biology and engineering, and has thousands of hours in the field and at sea doing research (and fishing). He has taught at the collegiate level, though likes teaching to the younger set more. While his day to day work is very technical (see his technical publications), he spends lots of time with his nieces and nephew, to whom these books are dedicated.
- Author(s)Bryce L Meyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.