All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects my current thinking regarding thinking for oneself.
- Author BiographyAUTOBIOGRAPHY OF THE AUTHOR I was born in Watseka, Illinois, which was, also, where I choose to teach for thirty-nine years. I both attended and taught in the same school, Watseka Community High School. I graduated from Donovan High School in 1962, obtained my Bachelor's Degree (1965) and Master's Degree (1973) from Illinois State University in Normal, Illinois. Eventually, I finished another forty-five hours of graduate classes. I married Ronald Scharf in 1965. Our first son Jeffrey was born in 1967 and died in 1977 as a result of a medical error. Our second son Jonathan was born in 1971 and now works for the State of Colorado as an Administrative Reviewer. Jonathan is the father of Grace who is presently in the public school in the Grand Valley. Ron died in 2003; my brother Mark died just a few weeks later. My brother Steve lives in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, where he worked as a school psychologist and, now, as a private counselor as well as a writer of songs and books. Bernard and Margaret Johnson, my parents, live in Watseka, Illinois, where they retired after a lifetime of farming. After almost four decades of teaching, I retired and moved from our country home into a small condo in Watseka. I live in the Midwest during the springs and falls and in Western Colorado during the summers and winters. I enjoy traveling, reading, embroidering, watching a few television shows and many movies, visiting with friends and family, and thinking. I hope that you enjoy your journey through life which I have found to be a comedic/tragic/beautiful adventure. I intend to just keep loving. I hope you do the same.
- Author(s)Mrs Anne Johnson Scharf
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.