All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Crow Kll: Sunrise is a story of loss, grief, survival and the healing powers of friendship and nature. Annie is a strong-minded girl, who battles with her secretive mother to uncover the truth about her grandmother's suicide. At nineteen, she goes against social convention and trusts and relies on Bo, her family's African American friend and her surrogate father, as she struggles to save the fourteen summer rental cottages left to her by her parents. When the family legacy of depression emerges in her early adulthood, and Annie faces estrangement from her husband and young son, will she be able to embrace the love and acceptance that is offered by someone who has been there all along? Annie Crow Kll: Sunrise is the first vel in a literary fiction series by Gail Priest. In this family saga, the ties that bind and tear us apart twine together the people whose lives are changed by Annie's fierce determination and the beauty of her kll nestled along the head-waters of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Author BiographyGail Priest is the author of the Annie Crow Knoll series. Annie Crow Knoll: Sunrise debuted in 2013, and Annie Crow Knoll: Sunset was released on Sept. 14, 2014. Gail lives in New Jersey, and during the spring, summer and autumn months, she and her husband rent a cottage on the Chesapeake Bay. This cottage community and the surrounding area are the inspiration for the Annie Crow Knoll series. Gail's career in performing arts and education has allowed her to play various roles: teacher, adjunct college professor, guidance counselor, actor, director, and writer. Her play Eva's Piano was produced at the Dayton Playhouse in their 2000 New Play Festival. The play also received a staged reading at the Theatre at St. Clements in NYC. The Church Hill Theatre in Church Hill, Maryland staged a reading of her play A Thing with Feathers. As a professional actor, Gail has performed in several regional theatres. She has worked as a director at the Brick Playhouse in Philadelphia, Theatre Studio, Inc. in NYC and the Ritz Theatre in NJ. Currently, Gail is writing the third and final book in this series. When she finishes Annie Crow Knoll: Moonrise, she plans to move onto a new set of characters, and the setting will likely be around the Philadelphia area.
- Author(s)Gail Priest
- PublisherHayson Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHayson Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.