All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaint and sketch, stick and collect, write and reflect - Annie Sloan's Paint Workbook is a creative journal for all of your colourful thoughts and design inspirations. Divided into six themed chapters - Bohemian and Vintage, Rustic Country, French Elegance, Traditional Swedish, Modern Retro and Warehouse, and Coastal - Annie gives you her own personal decorating hints and tips about the colours and elements that make up these key decorating styles. Whether you're redecorating a room and can't decide on the colour scheme, covering some cushions and having problems choosing between fabrics, or simply in need of somewhere to sketch out your ideas, this workbook is a space in which you can jot down your thoughts, and play with different shades and patterns. There are pages on which you can write tes, stick in images, draw shapes, paint colour samples, and experiment with your style. There are also six pocketed card dividers where you can store magazine cuttings, paint charts and more. This beautifully designed journal will become a record of your creativity, as well as a chance to reflect upon your various projects.
- Author BiographyAnnie Sloan is one of the world's most respected experts in the field of decorative painting. She runs highly successful workshops from her store in Oxford, UK, and teaches in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Annie has written more than twenty books, which include the bestselling Quick and Easy Paint Transformations, Colour Recipes for Painted Furniture, and Annie Sloan's Room Recipes for Style and Colour, all published by CICO Books. Annie sells her own highly acclaimed range of Chalk Paint (R), which is available from over 1000 stockists worldwide. She has also launched fabric and fragrance collections that complement the paint range. Annie lives in Oxford, with her husband.
- Author(s)Annie Sloan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note50 colour photographs and 70 colour artworks
- Weight813 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.