All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $42.36Free postage
- AU $48.84Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWorld rewned paint effects guru and colour expert Annie Sloan considers what makes a successful interior. Style and colour lie at the heart of the matter, but both can be stumbling blocks for the amateur decorator. Annie explains how to achieve your chosen style by creating moodboards and analysing key factors, such as scale, focus, display and layout. She examines nine popular styles: French Elegance, Neoclassical, Traditional Swedish, Vintage Floral, Modern Retro, Boho Chic, Coastal Style, Rustic Country and Warehouse Style. Discover, too, the key techniques you'll need to recreate these styles in your own home: colour theory (Why do some colours work so well together? Why can the same colour look dramatically different in different rooms?), using storytelling with pictures and collected treasures, style fusions (combining your favourite styles) and, of course, paint techniques. With stunning photography and packed with practical advice, this will soon become your interior style bible.
- Author BiographyAnnie Sloan is one of the world's most respected experts in the field of decorative painting. She runs highly successful workshops, and teaches in the US and Europe. Annie has written more than 20 books, including the best-selling Quick and Easy Paint Transformations, Colour Recipes for Painted Furniture and More, Creating the French Look, The Painted Garden and Annie Sloan's Painted Kitchen, all published by CICO Books. The author is based between Oxford and France.
- Author(s)Annie Sloan
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note300 x col photographs
- Weight1223 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.