Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie really wants to learn how to knit. But when her mommy teaches her the stitches, she feels frustrated that her knitting looks more like swiss cheese than a real scarf. Will she slow down, be patient, and keep trying?Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf is a story about overcoming hurdles to learn something new, even when it's challenging.
- Author BiographyDesigner, knitter, photographer, part time knitwear model, customer service representative.. not to mention wife, mother, cook, and housekeeper too!Alana Dakos fell in love with knitting way back in 2002 and has been an obsessive knitter ever since. In 2003 she began working as a knitting / crochet instructor at her local yarn shop and sold her own knitwear creations in craft fairs and events around the community. In 2009, Alana decided to change career paths and try her hand at knitwear design and the Never Not Knitting pattern line was born!Aside from her design work, Alana is also the host of the popular Never Not Knitting podcast on iTunes. Alana has been podcasting since mid-2008. Thousands of knitters worldwide tune-in to her biweekly podcast to hear all about her latest designs, fun new knitting products she has discovered, and to hear a knitting story contributed by a podcast listener or fellow knitwear designer. Alana has had the privilege of interviewing some of the top names in our industry including Susan B. Anderson, Debbie Bliss, Hannah Fettig, Kate Gagnon-Osborne, Courtney Kelley, Kate Oates, Kristin Nicholas, Alison Stewart-Guinee, Ysolda Teague, Julie Turjoman, and Myra Wood.
- Author(s)Alana Dakos
- PublisherNNK Press (Never Not Knitting)
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtascadero
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNNK Press (Never Not Knitting)
- Weight394 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neesha Hudson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.