Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.06Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionTugging gently, he lifted me to my feet. Annie, he said again. Do you want to dance? I was speechless, entranced. How could this man do this to me time and time again? You don't kw what you're asking, I said and turned from him so those cursed eyes wouldn't trick me into saying something I would regret. Then tell me, Annie. I'm t asking for a commitment, just a weekend. Give us a chance. Give him a chance, isn't that what he meant? I looked back at him, weighing the options. The longer I took to reply, the more his confidence waned. Apprehension crept over him like night across the sky. It made him vulnerable, and much to my dismay, more attractive. David, I said. There's something I think you should kw. David appears on Annie's doorstep with hope in his eyes, intent on winning her love, unaware of Annie's determination to keep Jeremy's promise-remarry anyone but David Andrews. Not easily deterred, David lays his world at her feet. Annie is both frightened and enthralled. He is used to getting what he wants. She is, at heart, a small-town girl. He is confident and self-assured. She is careful and reserved. He lives in high society, his every move tracked in the tabloids. She teaches school, goes to church and the grocery store. David is convinced her quiet life is exactly what he needs. She's t so sure. Ingratiating himself further into Annie's life and family, David tries to convince her that they are destined to be together. Can he help her overcome her fears? Can he convince her to follow her heart? Can he make her forget Jeremy's promise? In the final book of the David's Song trilogy: It's Annie's Choice.
- Author(s)A R Talley
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.