Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- Description'We're going to Australia to better ourselves, Annie...'Hearing those words from the lips of her fiance, the dashing Ferguson, housemaid Annie's heart is filled with both excitement and trepidation at the thought of leaving England and her family to sail with him to a new life on the other side of the world. But Australia doesn't turn out to be the land of Annie's hopes and dreams when she discovers that those closest to her have betrayed her. A betrayal devastating eugh to destroy all of their lives.Then Annie unexpectedly encounters Alexander Townsend again, the handsome doctor she met on the voyage to Melbourne. Although she tries to deny it, when Annie looks into Alex's eyes she can't help wishing there might be a second chance of happiness for her. But she's a married woman with a secret body must uncover...least of all, Alex.
- Author BiographyDenise Barnes has travelled the world, unpacking her suitcase in a score of countries and working at more jobs than she cares to remember. Mentionable ones include selling lipstick in a Denver department store, catwalk modelling in Atlanta, assistant to the UN Narcotics Director in Geneva, chauffeuring a Swiss multi-millionaire in Zurich, assistant to an internationally-famous film producer based in London, and cooking in a sanatorium in Germany. The latter gave rise to her first book: From Bad to Wurst: Bavarian Adventures of a Veggie Cook.Back home in England, Denise took up Britain's third most reviled profession - estate agent! Juggling the running of her chain of eight offices in Kent with taking an Honours Degree at an open university, Denise had difficulty pursuing her life-long passion for writing.To give herself the freedom to write seriously, she sold her business in 2005 to the wrong buyers, namely a couple of tricksters, and Seller Beware: How Not To Sell Your Business was the result. This was published by Biteback Publishing in 2013. Denise now has time to resume her love of writing fiction and has written a trilogy called The Voyagers, a family saga stretching from 1913 - 2012, under her pen name, Fenella Forster.
- Author(s)Fenella Forster
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Voyagers
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.