Excerpt from Anuncement of the Maryland Agricultural College: For Its Thirty-Third Year, 1891-92 Every summer the building is repaired and revated, so as to keep it in a fresh and comfortable condition; sanitary precautions receive constant attention. The Chemical Laboratory, a separate brick structure close to the main building, has been recently thoroughly refitted. It is furnished with water, steam and gas, and with all the apparatus Of a well appointed laboratory. The Gymnasium, ather detached building, erected for the pur pose, affords opportunity for healthful exercise and muscular develop ment, in addition to the military drill, and when the latter is prevented by inclement weather. The Agricultural Experiment Station has its offices and 'working quarters in the substantial brick structures, formerly kwn as Rossburg, w completely revated, and situated about sixty rods from the college buildings, in the midst Of the fields especially assigned to experiment purposes. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.