Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDenali National Park and Preserve, Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve, and Yukon- Charley Rivers National Preserve make up the Central Alaska Inventory and Monitoring Network (CAKN), covering over 21 million acres. Climate is considered to be the most important broad-scale factor influencing ecosystems. Because global climate models indicate that climate change and variability will be greatest at high latitudes, climate monitoring will be critical to understanding the changing conditions of park ecosystems. A summary of the CAKN climate characterization is presented first followed by the methods and climate summary for 2007.
- Author(s)National Park Services,Pamela J Sousanes
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.