Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionDrs. Hertzig and Farber provide their readers with the most valuable and groundbreaking studies in child psychiatry before they enter the new millennium. Each article in this 1999 edition of Annual Progress provides clear, concise, and thought-provoking studies on child psychiatry and development. The articles explore developmental issues, clinical problems, and treatment options and procedures. Mental health professionals who work with children and adolescents will find this book invaluable for both its timely information and its long-term reference value.
- Author(s)Ellen A. Farber,Margaret E. Hertzig
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.