CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe Federal Reserve Archival System for Ecomic Research (FRASER) started in 2004 as a data preservation and accessibility project of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. FRASER's mission is to safeguard and provide easy access to the nation's ecomic history-particularly the history of the Federal Reserve System-through digitization of documents related to the U.S. financial system. FRASER preserves and provides access to ecomic and banking data and policy documents. To this end, various types of documents have been digitized, including: publications of the Board of Goverrs of the Federal Reserve System, publications of District Federal Reserve Banks, states and speeches of Federal Reserve policymakers, archival materials of Federal Reserve policymakers, government data publications, statistical releases, books and Congressional hearings.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight118 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.