All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyEditor of about 150 volumes, mostly dealing with aspects of NMR. Retired Professor of Chemistry from the University of Surrey.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- Series TitleAnnual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 54
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGraham A. Webb
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.