All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionProduced by The University of South Carolina's School of Library and Information Science this is the authoritative annual compilation of research, best practices, and a review of literature in the fields of cultural heritage, imaging for museums and libraries, and digital humanities. The scope is international. The Annual will build on the commonality of interests between museums, archives and libraries, and scholarship in the arts and humanities. An editorial board will be comprised of four to seven scholars in the field to include but t limited to researchers and information professionals with previous work in the field of cultural heritage and informatics. Each issue will contain three major parts: * Original research articles * Literature reviews on the three main research areas in the field:, Social networking and cultural institutions, the value of culture, and open source resources * Overview of trends and techlogies in the field The Annual Review is an essential overview and synthesis of this nascent and growing field.
- Author BiographySamantha K. Hastings joined the faculty at the University of South Carolina, School of Library and Information Science as director and professor in August 2006. She served as president of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (www.asist.org) in 2004 and is the current president for the Association of Library and Information Science Education (www.alise.org/.) Her current research interests include the use of 3D images in cultural heritage institutions.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight454 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited bySamantha K. Hastings
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.