All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionUnique in its breadth of coverage, the Annual Review of Global Peace Operations presents the most detailed collection of data on peace operations - those launched by the UN, by regional organizations, by coalitions, and by individual nations - that is available. Features of the 2010 volume include: a thematic focus on establishing the rule of law, w a core function of global peace operations; a summary analysis of trends and developments in peace operations through 2009; concise analyses of all peacekeeping missions on the ground in 2009; a review of the reform initiatives enacted during 2009; in-depth explorations of key missions, focusing on those that faced significant challenges or underwent major developments; and, extensive, full-color maps, figures, and photographs.
- Author BiographyThe editorially independent Review is a project of the Center on International Cooperation at New York University, with the support of the Peacekeeping Best Practices Section of the UN's Department of Peacekeeping Operations.
- Author(s)Center on International Cooperation
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.