All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Lester Young, early black recording, Earl Hines, jazz and bop harmony.
- Author BiographyLewis Porter is a jazz pianist, composer, and author. He has served as professor of music at Rutgers University in Newark since 1986, and he is the university's founder and director of the Master's Program in Jazz History and Research since 1997.
- Author(s)Dan Morgenstern,David Cayer,Edward Berger,Lewis Porter
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1988
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAnnual Review of Jazz Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width166 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.