All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if everything and everyone was connected? From the smallest emotions to the biggest decisions? What if one person's choices could change the world? Alice Lynam has been dead for two years. The afterlife is complicated, time behaves differently and the deceased souls have important information concerning humanity's future. Certain individuals are set to change the world for the better and Alice's childhood sweetheart, Kyle, happens to be one of them. But Kyle's grief has set him on a path that can only bring frustration and unhappiness. Alice needs to find a way to get through to Kyle to put him back on the right path. And if she gets it wrong, all could be lost.
- Author(s)Caitlin Lynagh
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 13
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.