All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's intention in writing this story is to take the reader through the life of the Elizabethan writer Anthony Munday, and to show on the balance of probability that Shakespeare was one of his pen names. The first chapter explains in some detail why it was t William-Stratford-Shaxper who wrote as London-Shakespeare, and how that miss-allocation came about. The following chapters are then written as a story of the life of Anthony Munday, thus revealing the things that point to him being the author. This book is t an academic tome. It is a story of Munday's life told from birth to after his death and referencing the kwn facts recorded at that time. Some content is true, some is speculative truth and some is honest fictional interpretation. The author believes it is as near to the truth as he can make it. It is time for Anthony Munday to come out of the shadows.
- Author(s)Anthony R. Munday
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight355 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.