All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
About this product
- DescriptionAs modern techlogies, such as credit cards, social networking, and online user accounts, become part of the consumer lifestyle, information about an individual s purchasing habits, associations, or other information has become increasingly less private. As a result, the details of consumers lives can w be accessed and shared among third party entities whose motivations lie beyond the grasp, and even understanding, of the original owners. Anymous Security Systems and Applications: Requirements and Solutions outlines the benefits and drawbacks of anymous security techlogies designed to obscure the identities of users. These techlogies may help solve various privacy issues and encourage more people to make full use of information and communication techlogies, and may help to establish more secure, convenient, efficient, and environmentally-friendly societies.
- Author(s)Shinsuke Tamura
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.