All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionBecky and Kathy are great friends and, in a cruel yet comforting parallel, both have recently lost their jobs and face the prospect of starting their lives all over again. Becky takes a relative up on his offer of the use of his narrowboat, and sets sail for the Yorkshire Dales, to see if pastures new can help her regain what she's lost. Kathy finds herself in love with a widower, whose only daughter is still in mourning for her gifted musician mother, her grief proving a solid opponent to any new woman in her father's life. Both women must endure the weaving and uncertain path of life, and love, towards a second chance at happiness.
- Author BiographyHaving previously worked as a banker, Mark Neilson went on to become an Economics lecturer at Strathclyde University. He later became a consultant but is now a full-time writer. His previous novels The Valley of the Vines and A Strange Inheritance are also published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Mark Neilson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.