All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMore than just a vegan cookbook, this is a guide to developing a healthier relationship with food. The emphasis is on invative simplicity and using easy-to-find ingredients in unexpected ways. All the basics are included, with information on everything from sharpening knives to potato varieties for beginner chefs and must-try concoctions for seasoned chefs. Just as valuable are the numerous essays written by activists which cover topics ranging from vegan parenting and Western nutrition to reducing waste, growing your own food and eating seasonally.
- Author BiographyMike and Isy are members of Brighton's Anarchist Teapot mobile kitchen, a volunteer collective that travels around the U.K. and provides vegan, organic, non-GMO meals at mass-mobilizations, community festivals, wildcat strikes, and outdoor gatherings of all varieties. Together with other Brighton activists, they sustain the Cowley Club, a collectively-run social center that hosts a bookstore and vegan cafe.
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2009
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width204 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.