All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early years, she was happy. Romilly had worked hard for her stunning, modern house in one of Bristol's most fashionable suburbs. She adored her gorgeous, gap-toothed daughter and her kind and handsome husband. Sure, life was sometimes exhausting - but thing that a large glass of wine at the end of the day couldn't fix. But then, as deep-buried insecurities surfaced, everything started to unravel. A glass of wine became a bottle; one bottle became two. Once, Romilly's family were everything to her. Now, after years of hiding the drinking, she must finally admit that she has found ather love...PREVIOUS NOVELS: Poppy Day, What Have I Done?, Clover's Child, A Little Love, Will You Remember Me?, Christmas for One, A Mother's Story, Perfect Daughter, The Christmas Cafe.
- Author BiographyAmanda Prowse is the author of several novels, including the no.1 bestsellers WHAT HAVE I DONE? and PERFECT DAUGHTER. She lives in Bristol with her husband and two children, where she writes full-time.
- Author(s)Amanda Prowse
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNo Greater Courage
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.