All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is other designer quite like Auska Hempel, and this volume is both a celebration of her achievement and an intimate insight into it. Here is a designer whose vision and creative flair kw bounds, whose interiors and landscapes are truly incomparable. The book is divided into thirteen chapters, each highlighting one of her many stunning achievements. There is Beluga , Hempels own opulent yacht, masquerading as a black-sailed pirate ship; the luxurious interiors and perfectly manicured gardens of Cole Park, the quintessential English country house; the clean lines of the Grosver House Apartments in Mayfair; and more. With over 400 stunning colour photographs of interiors, architecture and gardens, this beautiful volume is itself a masterwork of art, a joy for lovers of distinctive design and an essential reference for design professionals.
- Author(s)Marcus Binney
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note426 colour illustrations
- Weight2160 g
- Width247 mm
- Height329 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.