All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to stunning your interviewer with perfect answers to stumping questions In today's competitive job market, a stellar interview lends you an edge over the competition, which can make or break your chances at a new career. Answering Tough Interview Questions For Dummies, 2nd Edition teaches you how to perform professionally and productively under stressful interview conditions. With this handy guide, you'll learn to breeze through tricky questions and accentuate your most impressive qualities. This updated second edition features a ten-step guide to having a great interview, ten tips for projecting confidence, ten techniques for trouble-shooting your job search, 200 tough sample interview questions with detailed advice and model answers, proven strategies to combat nerves, and guidelines for perfecting your social media presence and handling questions that may arise from an online search. There is need to enter an interview feeling unprepared with this guide by your side. * Rob Yeung's holistic approach helps you make a positive first impression * Shows you how to prepare to answer questions regarding your online presences (and how to avoid embarrassing search results) * Provides essential preparation so that you can familiarize yourself with tricky questions before embarking on the stressful interviewing process Whether you're an entry-level worker or a mid-level professional, Answering Tough Interview Questions For Dummies prepares you to blow the competition away with your poised and professional responses.
- Author BiographyRob Yeung, PhD is a business psychologist specialising in research and consulting in the fields of high achievement and peak performance. He is the author of more than twenty books.
- Author(s)Rob Yeung
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd UK ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.