All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThose who sincerely seek to kw God (and themselves) better often struggle to find answers to thoughtful and sometimes troubling questions about the spiritual life, including: <ul><li>Who is God?</li><li>How can I kw God's will in my life?</li><li>Does God really hear me when I pray?</li><li>Why is there so much suffering in the world today?</li><li>What makes Catholicism different than other religions?</li></ul>Father John Bartunek has spent much of his priesthood helping others understand what it means to have an authentic, personal relationship with God. A master communicator, he is able to make difficult truths understandable, while at the same time issuing a call to action. For those seeking real answers about prayer, spiritual growth, living in the world today, overcoming sin, and the distinctiveness of the Catholic faith, Fr. John's advice will speak to their souls and touch their heart.
- Author BiographyFr. John Bartunek, L.C., S.T.D., a graduate of Stanford University in 1990, comes from an evangelical Christian background and became a member of the Catholic Church in 1991. He was ordained a Catholic priest in 2003 and earned his doctorate in moral theology in 2010. He is the author of The Better Part and Inside the Passion. Fr. John currently lives in Greenville, Rhode Island, where he is focusing on writing, giving retreats, and teaching at Mater Ecclesiae College. He also spends part of the year in Rome, teaching theology at the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum.
- Author(s)Jean M. Bartunek
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.