Answers to Distraction by M D Edward M Hallowell, Professor John J Ratey (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.80+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that answers your questions about ADD w revised and updated The bestseeling authors of Driven to Distraction respond to the most frequently asked questions about Attention Deficit Disorder.Afterdecades of being unfairly diagsed, children and adults with attention deficit disorder are w recognized as having a common and treatable neurological condition. Drs. Hallowell and Ratey answer the questions most frequently asked at their nationwide workshops and seminars, resulting in an easy-to-read reference that covers every aspect of the disorder: from identifying symptoms and diagsis, to the latest treatment options, as well as practical day-to-day advice on how you or a loved one can live a rmal life with ADD. Whether you are a patient, parent, teacher, or health-care professional, Answers to Distraction will help those whose ADD has caused persistent problems in school, at work, and in relationships. Q&As include: What is the single most important scientific finding about ADD in the last decade? How early can ADD be diagsed? Where can a parent get support for dealing with a child who has ADD? What advances in the field of medication have taken place since the original version of this book was published? How can you help someone of any age who resists the diagsis of ADD get comfortable with it?
- Author BiographyEdward M. Hallowell, M.D., was an instructor at Harvard Medical School for twenty years and is now the director of the Hallowell Centers in Seattle, San Francisco, New York City, and the Boston area. He is the co-author ofDriven to Distraction, Delivered from Distraction, andAnswers to Distraction, as well as the author ofCrazyBusy, The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness, andWorry, among other titles. He also hosts a weekly podcast calledDistractionthat offers practical solutions on how to focus and regain control in today s digital world. John J. Ratey, M.D. is a Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and is in private practice. He lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)M D Edward M Hallowell,Professor John J Ratey
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.