All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKim's group, still stranded halfway across Antares, must get back to the base camp through a journey filled with deadly encounters. Meanwhile, at the base camp, a trip to the neighbouring planet - source of the strange ray that vaporised Kim's daughter - is being organised. The prospect of meeting an intelligent species, though, drives the religious fanatics in charge to clamp down on any person or activity deemed rebellious. As if a hostile world isn't eugh, the colonists have brought their own worst enemy with them...
- Author BiographyLeo has illustrated an album about the life of Gandhi, published by Editions Centurion, and collaborated with scriptwriter Rodolphe on the Trent series published by Dargaud in France. He launched Aldebaran, which he writes and draws, in 1993.
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content Notecomic strips
- Weight127 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.