Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionAntecedents of Censuses From Medieval to Nation States, the first of two volumes, examines the influence of social formations on censuses from the medieval period through current times.
- Author BiographyRebecca Jean Emigh is Professor of Sociology at University of California, Los Angeles, USA. Dylan Riley is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, USA. Patricia Ahmed is Lecturer at South Dakota State, University Center, USA.
- Author(s)Dylan Riley,Patricia Ahmed,Rebecca Jean Emigh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.