All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2013 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Paediatrics! This book informs the multidisciplinary team (including maternity staff, obstetricians and mater-foetal medicine specialists) which counsel parents expecting a foetus at risk. It contains concise chapters contributed by numerous neonatal specialists in Australia. It is also useful to Midwifery, Nursing and Allied Health staff that care for mothers and babies. The chapters cover the most common reasons for an antenatal consultation. This will range from the baby that is threatening to deliver prematurely or is severely growth restricted to those with significant abrmalities such as congenital heart disease, spina bifida or gastroschisis, etc.
- Author(s)Garry Inglis,Luke Jardine,Mark Davies,Pieter Koorts
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMarrickville, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Noteillustrations
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.