All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book throws a lifeline to designers wading through mounds of antenna array patents looking for the most suitable systems for their projects. Drastically reducing the research time required to locate solutions to the latest challenges in automotive communications, it sorts and systematizes material on cutting-edge antenna arrays that feature multi-element communication systems with ermous potential for the automotive industry. These new systems promise to make driving safer and more efficient, opening up myriad applications, including vehicle-to-vehicle traffic that prevents collisions, automatic toll collection, vehicle location and fine-tuning for cruise control systems. This book's exhaustive coverage begins with currently deployed systems, frequency ranges and key parameters. It proceeds to examine system geometry, analog and digital beam steering techlogy (including smart beams formed in isy environments), maximizing signal-to-ise ratios, miniaturization, and base station techlogy that facilitates in-car connectivity while on the move. An essential guide for technicians working in a fast-developing field, this new volume will be warmly welcomed as a powerful aid in their endeavors.
- Author BiographyVictor Rabinovich was born in Moscow, Russia, and received an M.S. degree in Electronic Engineering from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT). In 1976, he graduated with a Ph.D. specializing in Electromagnetic and Antennas. For over 20 years, he was employed by a leading Moscow Scientific Industrial Corporation serving in the research and development department. There, he participated in a variety of projects, including the development of multi-element phased antenna arrays with electronically controlled beam and smart adaptive antenna array systems. Since 1995, he has been working in North America designing antennas for different automotive applications. He published more than 40 journal articles in Russian and international journals and holds more than 30 patents; six new solutions are protected by U.S. patents. As a lead author, he has written the book Automotive Antenna Design and Applications, which was published in 2010. His current research and design interests are automotive antennas including small antennas for multiband operations.
- Author(s)Nikolai Alexandrov,Victor Rabinovich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.