Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'Anthem Guide to Essay Writing' is a comprehensive guide to writing successful essays in any course, with step-by-step advice and plenty of examples. One of the greatest assets of this book is its insights into how essays are evaluated, so that writers can focus their efforts productively. It demonstrates each step of the writing process - from close reading and research to generating ideas, organizing thoughts, structuring a draft essay, and revising for clarity and eloquence. If you want to improve the quality of your essays, you will find clear, helpful advice in this easy-to-use guide.
- Author BiographyCarole L. Hamilton teaches English at Cary Academy, an innovative private school in North Carolina, USA. She is a recipient of the 2006 United States Department of Education Distinguished Teaching Award. Her students have won many awards for creative and analytical writing.
- Author(s)Carole L. Hamilton
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note10+ illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.