All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionAnthem is short vel foreshadowing what is to come in Rand's better kwn vels--Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. Because this fictionalized work is brief and lacks the volumius speeches found in the aforementioned vels (e.g. John Galt's speech in Atlas Shrugged), it's a more accessible work. If you'd like a simple introduction to Rand's philosophy of individualism, Anthem is a great place to start. Those who have read Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead will likely enjoy this straightforward book about a man who dares to think and discover for himself--and what this decision costs him in a world ruled by the we.
- Author BiographyAyn Rand's first novel, We the Living, was published in 1936. With the publication of The Fountainhead in 1943, she achieved spectacular and enduring success. Through her novels and nonfiction writings, which express her unique philosophy, Objectivism, Rand maintains a lasting influence on popular thought.
- Author(s)Ayn Rand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.