All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthroposophical medicine recognizes the individuality of each human being. This philosophy is central to care for the elderly where it is important to see beyond the outer ageing body, and to ensure dignity for all. This book describes particular approaches for professional nurses and carers, as well as offering practical care plans. While care cant itself heal, it can provide the basis for the healing process to work. This book will help those who work with the elderly with invaluable guidance and advice.
- Author BiographyAnnegret Camps trained as a nurse at Herdecke anthroposophical hospital in Germany, and worked in care for the elderly. She lectures on nursing and care work. Brigitte Hagenhoff trained in care for the elderly and has a masters degree in care work. She works in care for the elderly. Ada van der Star lectures on care for the elderly in Germany.
- Author(s)Ada van der Star,Annegret Camps,Brigitte Hagenhoff
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight215 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRobin Jackson
- Translated byJohannes M. Surkamp
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.