All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionRudolf Steiner shows convincingly that the methods and findings of anthroposophical spiritual science may be seen as a vital contribution to the spheres of the academic sciences. One of anthroposophy's central aims is to enhance human powers of perception beyond the limits set by purely intellectual thinking. This is of vital importance for the scientists of today and the problems they face. In fact, given recent developments in gene techlogy etc., it could be argued that his words are more significant today than ever before. This volume includes two series of public lectures given at the request of young anthroposophists connected with the university in Zurich.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherRudolf Steiner Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRudolf Steiner Press
- Height225 mm
- Translated byA. Meuss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.