All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to all beautiful women out there, who kw, that we do t need a lot in order to maintain our beauty, just 10 - 20 minutes of our time and infinite desire to stay young and healthy for as long as we all naturally can. <em>In other words, this book is designed for all of you, who are willing to exercise your way to the youth.</em><b>4 - Step Quick & Easy Skin Training Exercises is divided into 4 groups, that are focused on 4 individual areas on your face, which can be easily defined by first signs of ageing: Neck & Chin, Cheeks, Eyes and Forehead.</b><em>Each of those 4 groups consist of 4 different facial massage techniques that are design to help you easily adapt them into your daily live and immediately experience the benefits of facial massage.</em> Moreover, detailed instructions and schematic illustrations will take you through every single exercise, so you can easily master all the natural secrets of making your skin look instantly younger.
- Author BiographyOlivia Green is a holistic medicine practitioner, food lover, and independent author. From my personal experience, I have learned the importance of keeping the balance between physical, emotional, spiritual and social aspects of our lives, in order to achieve the optimal health. I believe, that no medicine can compensate for our unhealthy living, therefore I feel responsible for sharing my own personal experience, that will help you not only to take care of your body and physical health, but also to assure, that you live a life free from stress, anxiety and negativity. I truly hope that by reading my books, you will be inspired to become more appreciative and attentive to your own health, beauty and natural well being.
- Author(s)Olivia Green
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.