All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an interdisciplinary resource guide for scholars, researchers, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates who study aspects of communication and relationships. It brings together essays by an array of scholars currently working in the areas of anti and pro-social communication to examine the theories, methodologies, and applied issues that define communication research broadly. Each chapter focuses on a different aspect of communication, examining how and why it affects our perceptions, relationships, health, and social behavior.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Terry A. Kinney is Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at Wayne State University in Detroit. His research focuses broadly on verbal aggression, stress, and well-being. Maili Porhola is Adjunct Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland. Her research interests include school and workplace bullying and communication anxiety.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleLanguage as Social Action
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMaili Poerhoelae,Terry A. Kinney
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.