Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionOpposition to evolution is broad and deep-seated. Interestingly, many of the arguments flatly contradict one ather. In this reference work, more than 1,850 books, pamphlets, and tracts are given lengthy, npolemical antations summarizing content and identifying doctrines or theories. Notes on format, the background of the author, and the context of the publication are included.
- Author BiographyLibrarian Tom McIver, holds a Ph.D. in anthropology, performs research in the fields of science and religion, and writes frequently for journals. He is also the author of The End of the World: An Annotated Bibliography (1999) and lives in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Tom McIver
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notename, title, subject indexes
- Weight544 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.