Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Congress on Antiphospholipid Antibodies is held every three years to discuss the recent advances and future directions in Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS). This volume collects the scientific highlights and new findings about APS that were generated from the most recent 13th Congress, held in Galveston, Texas in 2010. Chapters were written by an internationally-distinguished group of scientists from the point-of-view of multiple specialty areas. Each chapter was written in a uniform and systematic basis to present the latest evidence-based research, including the basic science of APS, task force reports from the Congress on controversial aspects of APS, and future directions of APS research. This book will appeal to all clinicians involved in the treatment and management of APS patients, to residents in a variety of medical subspecialties, and to research scientists interested in a better understanding of this complex and evolving disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight660 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDoruk Erkan,Silvia S. Pierangeli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.